- Are orders and seat number assigning processed on a "first comes, first served" basis?
- Ticket sales will be processed on a "first comes, first served" basis and will be closed once the tickets are all sold out.
Seat number will be assigned by random draw.
Even if certain ticket categories have been sold out during Ticket Sales Final Phase, further sale of tickets may occur.
- Can I pay by bank transfer?
- Only credit card payments are accepted.
- How do I confirm that my purchase online has been successful?
- The result of your ticket order request will be notified via e-mail within 96 hours. The e-mail may take some time to reach you, depending the internet connection. We ask you to wait for a while to receive your confirmation. Please note that there may be cases were tickets are not available, although the order is completed.
Please Check your e-mail preferences to receive e-mail from the following e-mail address.( email@example.com )
If you can't receive the result mail in 96hours after making an order.
Please contact us by e-mail.( firstname.lastname@example.org )
- When will I get the tickets?
- Tickets will be issued at the venue on the match day. All purchasers will be informed of ticket issuance details by e-mail. Purchasers will be asked to present the copies of informed mail, credit card used to purchase the tickets, passport, and/or other forms of ID.
- Can I change or cancel my purchases?
- Purchases can not be changed or canceled for any reason whatsoever.
If you have any other inquiries, please contact email@example.com
Please Check your e-mail preferences to receive e-mail from the above e-mail address